First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, July 10, 2020

Joker

This is not an origin story

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS...

What is it about?
A story about a man who has had it with the status quo 

The Good
Joaquin Phoenix really deserved the oscar. His acting is superb
The story is serviceable 

The Bad
No idea why they want to add the Waynes in this. But there is a lot of different interpretation of the Joker. I don't quite like this one 
The mother was always the trigger

The Ugly 
If the Joker is let's say around the youngest is around 30.. and Bruce is 10. Does that mean he becomes Batman Joker is an old man. In this movie the Joker looks old 

After Credits: No

Verdict: It's ok. But its not for me I guess. Everyone seems to enjoy it
 

No comments:

Post a Comment