First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Portal

It's been forever since I've played this game 

Game no: 370
Genre: Puzzle 
Platform: PC
Release Date: 2007
Factory Sealed: 205

How to Take Screenshots in Portal | Gigi on Games

Portal as an Art | film373

What is it about?
A puzzle game where you use portals to solve the problem 

What I liked?
The gameplay is simple and yet complicated at the same time 
What makes the game for me is the writing. The writing and voice acting is top notch. You wanted to play the game because you wanted to know what is going to happen next
The gameplay throws a curve ball in the middle of it which makes it more interesting 
End credit song is very catchy 

What I didn't liked?
I can only say the only thing that I didn't like is that it is a bit short and the ending just ended abruptly. 

Status: Finish the game until the end credits 

Fun Factor: One of the classics. A must play 

No comments:

Post a Comment