First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Year End Review 2016

2016 has come and gone. Lets see how did we do this year.

Games

iOS: 9 (↑ 6)
PS Vita: 19 (↑ 2)
PS1: 25 (↑ 7)
GBA: 4
PS4: 5 (↑ 4)
PC: 1 (↓ 1)
NES: 8 (↑ 7)

Adventure: 5 (↑ 3)
Racing: 9 (↑ 2)
Puzzle: 8 (↑ 7)
Platformer: 3 (↓ 7)
Action: 30 (↑ 19)
Fighting: 8 (↓ 3)
Sports: 1 (↔)
Shooter: 5 (↑ 2)
RPG: 1 (↔)

Game Played : 70 (223) (↑ 17)
Finished Game : 62 (188) (↑ 24)

Uncharted Drake's Fortune Remastered (200 Game played) 

Games that I spend for 2016

$324.11

Game of the Year

3. Horizon Chase

Funny last 3rd game of the year is also the first game I've played. Horizon Chase is the first game I've played in 2016 and it still holds up. The fast pace arcade racing game provides endless fun. There are a lot of cars to choose form and the soundtrack to this game is awesome. I've bought this game again for my ipad mini. 

2. Lara Croft GO

Played a lot different consoles this year but this iOS game sticks out as one of the best puzzle games that I've played. The cel shaded graphics provide a nice atmosphere to guide Lara in the vast temple and jungle. The only gripe I have about this game is that, it is over too soon. Hopefully 2017 there will be another Lara Croft GO 2. 

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

The best game of the year is also the last game for the series. Uncharted 4 is the only day one purchase I have and without any hesitation I dive back into the world of Nathan Drake and friends. The graphics and gameplay is superb. The ending is a bittersweet farewell to my beloved game. 


Series

This years series is more due to a couple of full seasons I start binge watching 

1268 shows (↑ 210)

Memorable moments and shows
  • Person of Interest Finale. An strong ending to a powerful series.
  • Veep is the best comedy of the year
  • DC/CW crossover. The best 4 episode in television by far.
  • Phineas and Ferb. Finally bindge all 220 episodes. 
  • Rick and Morty, just started to watch this series which is super awesome.
  • Stranger Things. 80's nostalgia at the best 
Movies

23 Movies for the year. With some that I watched on bluray.

Movies of the year

3. Captain America Civil War
2. Doctor Strange
1. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Unrelated = 38 :)  (↓ 2)
Even More Unrelated = 192 (↑ 32)

NEW STUFF FOR 2016

1. Ipad Mini
2. iOS Gamevice.

GAMES SPEND FOR 2016


MEMORABLE MOMENTS FOR 2016

1. Got bonus for this year. Which was great
2. Celebrated my 10th year wedding anniversary at a 5 star hotel. The complete package.
3. My wife presented her PHD and passed.
4. Went back to New Zealand for a vacation.
5. Help someone organised a wedding.  

2016 New Years Resolution

1. More games, more movies, more series, more comics (seems to be that way)
2. Try to lose at least 10kg... Need to start eating right (gained 6kg from the last weight which is very bad :( )
3. More new blog post about other stuff (more blogger this year than last year) 

2017 New Years Resolution

1. Really lose 10kg this time... This time with wife so have to be serious.

2. Try to find some change in life.

3. Be a better dad.

4. Balance in life in terms of all the other stuff 

5. Get the Switch.

Happy New Year 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment