First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Day 365: Year One

It was supposed to be yesterday that I've written about my one year in my company. But since I was swamped with work yesterday. I literary didn't stop typing until 430pm. So arriving early as usual. Let me take a couple of minutes to reflect on myself on the year... Let's make this as short and sweet as possible

Pros

- Great Friends and Colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- Work is unpredictable
- Lots of perks( phone, parking, breakfast, medical)
- Best boss and working team in the whole company
- I do love what I do.

Cons

- Colleagues can't separate personal and professional issue
- After 365 days there is still no process in doing things. Everything is just gung-ho.
- Work does get repetitive and tedious.
- Underappreciated. People see me and say I have nothing to do.
- Handling people sucks.
- Salary is low

As you can see the only thing that I highlighted is the only thing that is really sometimes gets me down in this company. Will I survive a Year Two? I doubt it. If 2017 will be my last year in the company I will take it as it is. I've already set up what I wanted to do which was find a job and see if I can survive as long as I could. Which I did. I may work for 365 days now but I've been here close to 1 year 8 months. I've been telling my friends that I want to find another job and they say don't leave yet, wait for your bonus. Which I don't know if I will get any bonus. But come April I need to make a decision on what do I really want.

Achievement: One year in the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment