First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Day 354: With the C team

On Wednesday I am solo again. H1 and his finance team got a finance group lunch at a mall. I heard it was Korean BBQ. So I had no one to go for lunch. Luckily there was two of my friends RJ and IJ was there to bring me out for lunch. RJ just bought a Xiaomi health tracker thingy so he needs to find a weighing machine so he can enter his data. After lunch he went on a hunt for the machine with no luck. He walked to 3 malls to get it. It was quite funny and hilarious at the same time

At the office the boss gave me something to do and I think I can do it well. So far nothing I can't handle 

No comments:

Post a Comment