First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, December 19, 2016

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story



I've seen trailers of the movie multiple time so I already know what to expect. The events of this movie takes place between episode 3 and  4. But mostly at the end of episode 4. It bridges the gap of a lot of plot points that were missing during the start of episode 4. First of all the movie is grade A awesome. It starts of slow introducing all the relevant characters and it kick into overdrive once the whole gang is present. The characters are well rounded and offer a unique perspective on the story. Even K-2SO the droid in the movie offers dark and witty humor. There are a lot of cameos from the characters from the previous movies but only a true fan will notice the subtle nods at the old series. The is the most high stakes Star Wars movie yet and we already know what have happen in the future. It is great to see how it all went down. A must see for the end of the year.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment