First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, December 23, 2016

Day 362: Ice Cream Party...

Yesterday will be forever etched in my mind when the company bought 6 big tubs of ice cream to have an ice cream party for the whole staff. We have the choices of cup or cone and I think that there were more than 10 liters of ice cream. After everyone went for the 3 round of ice cream the tubs were still 2/3 full. Others decided to bring their own container to bring back home. As for me I just two 5 scoops of my favorite flavor (pralines and cream).

In other related daily news. When I was about the leave the office I saw a card on the floor. Low and behold, after I picked it up. It was our CFO credit card. I had to went up and give it to his staff. I think he wants to thank me but today he is on leave. I do not for the glory.

CK is been giving me more of his work. I think he is prepping me up to pick up his work. Which I don't mind. Since everything with a process is easy to learn

No comments:

Post a Comment