First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, December 4, 2016

The Room Two

The best iOS puzzle game is back


Game no: 183
Genre: Puzzle 
Platform: iOS

What's is it about:e
The escape room game where you are stuck in 6 rooms and you need to solve puzzle to escape

Gameplay consist of:
- puzzle solving
- using the monocle to see to hidden clue to solve more puzzles
- examining items to unlock more clues to solve more puzzles

What I liked: 
- The stages are well varied and there are a lot of different environment
- They provide you clues to help you to solve the puzzles
- I don't know if it's a horror story but the music and ambiance is damn creepy

What I didn't Liked:
- Nothing 

Status: Finish the whole game 

Score: A rare gem, need to be played at least once 

No comments:

Post a Comment