First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Gunsmoke

The original Red Dead Redemption...




Game no: 187
Genre: Shooter
Platform: Nes

What's is it about:
You are a bounty hunter who goes to areas in the wild west seraching for bad guys

Gameplay consist of:
- Shooting left, right and straight.
- Avoiding bullets
- Levelling up weapons  
- Riding a horse

What I liked: 
- Soundtrack is awesome.
- The bosses have variety
- Buying weapons

What I didn't Liked:
- Its super hard
- There are enemies from the back of the screen. But you can't turn around.

Status: Saw the whole game through youtube

Score: A great way to waste your time

No comments:

Post a Comment