First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Moana




This is a historic movie. Since this is a movie where we brought my youngest daughter in the cinema. She is a special kid who is a bit sensitive to loud noises. So Moana is a story that teaches us that you need to question everything in order to achieve your goal. The story never cuts from being to draggy. Each plot is around 15-20 minutes. The songs in this movie is super catchy and awesome. My daughter loved "you're welcome" and "I'm shiny". The comic relief in the movie is a idiot chicken which provides laughter for the kids. There are a couple of scary parts which my kid keeps on climbing on to me.   Overall is a awesome movie and I am glad is my daughters first experience in the theater. 

🌟🌟🌟🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment