First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Passengers



Last movie of the year and its about a modern day titanic. Chris Pratt is standard on a ship there still has 90 years to go before everyone wakes up. In his despreate state he found a way to wake up Jennifer Lawrence and bot of them start an adventure in the ship. This movie is good without the love element in it. But I can see without two characters in this movie is looks harder for just one to handle the problem in the ship. This movie shows that humans need interaction and can't be alone. Its a good pace from all the action and hi octane stuff from the previous movies. Great watch for the end of the year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment