First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, December 19, 2016

Day 359: I'm solo again today

Back from my long weekend. didn't feel like a holiday. Came to the office and notice my whole team was on leave. My boss did came for a while and then he disappear. Probably off to a meeting. As for me I finish a couple report that was due. I have a meeting on Wednesday but nothing special this week. Another week until the new year. Soon it will be time to go home as usual. Man work has become repetitive. Tomorrow I need to amp up the speed of work since I want to finish a couple of things before the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment