First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Day 357: Today is a holiday in Selangor

As the title says that today is a holiday in Selangor and most of them in the office also took some time off since their spouses worked in Selangor. Came to the office, did some work. The guy that I did like came in again. So I said in advance that I have something else to do for lunch (which I did) and I left him. CK came in usually around 1045. But he was gone until 3pm. His laptop was on his desk but he was not there. I really didn't mind. That's the best part about my team. We don't really mind  what happen to the rest of the group. I left at 3 since my boss was also on leave. I was to have a meeting on Wednesday but the client asked to postponed it on Thrusday. I told my CM is that I've already applied for leave so I am not interested.  So let's see what he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment