First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Metroid

The original game that started it all.




Game no: 186
Genre: Action
Platform: Nes

What's is it about:
Samus Aran a bounty hunter stuck in a planet to destroy the evil Metroid (something like that) 

Gameplay consist of:
- Shooting,
- Item and weapon collecting 
- Boss fighting
- Exploration
- Collecting energy to gain more powers. 

What I liked: 
- This game looks fun but its looks super hard. You need to have precision like reflexes to navigate the underground caverns
- Weapon collecting 
- The soundtrack is eerie-ly good 

What I didn't Liked:
- Looks super hard
- No on screen map. A newbie will get lost in here for days. 

Status: Saw youtube cak made a world record speed run in 15:43 

Score: A great way to waste your time

No comments:

Post a Comment