First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Day 361: Competency test done...

Yesterday was a jam packed day. I was getting ready for the meeting that I was going to have with MF. End of the year there are a lot of housekeeping in terms of my products that I need to take care off. A lot of renewal of contracts. Around 11am the meeting started and went well. Need to see if we can land it and it would be great. After lunch a group of us wanted to do the Competency Test. This needs to be done every year and reflects on our yearly KPI. It's 80 questions of random stuff that is related to my job and other stuff that I need to know and also other stuff that doesn't relate to my job. This test is actually to see how many friends you have in the company. Since some of this questions can only be answered by the experts. I completed the test and got 77.5%. Which is the stretch target for the KPI. Today is Ice cream day... Woot

No comments:

Post a Comment