First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 30, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 17)

Apr 23 😊🥰 (Ramadan Day 11)

I was finishing the translation work and I finish it at close to 11. Didn’t go to Friday prayers because I was so tired. Slept until 2. Kids wanted pizza for dinner and I bought some fried rice for me. Before the evening got another translation job. At night watched the finale of Falcon and the Winter Solder. It was awesome and watched half of Mortal Kombat 

Apr 24 😊🥰 (Ramadan Day 12)

Woke up to a headache since I didn’t had enough sleep. Manage to cook some chicken for the girls in the morning. Slept some more. Woke up and took Callie to the vet. She has the flu again. After that come back home to pray and go out to the groceries. Talked to best friend. They are having a hard time so I tried my best to console them. Life is about knowing your limits. Made some tandoori chicken, with briyani rice and hummus. Got some cream puff for dessert and overall it was an awesome day.

Apr 25  ðŸ˜ŠðŸ¥° (Ramadan Day 13)

Today woke up late at 520. The kids and I still had time to eat. After that went back to sleep. Did some laundry. I cooked roast chicken (which is a bit on the pale side), garlic bread and mushroom soup with roasted veggies. The food was a hit since there was none leftover. I went for grocery shopping with H1 and spend the day just cooking and relaxing with my best friend. Overall is was a good Sunday

Apr 26 😢😞 (Ramadan Day 14) 

Today the girls are in home school until May due to the covid cases going up. I didn’t feel like cooking so I just bought some chicken rice for break fast. Me and my best friend are doing okay. Just a normal Monday. I’ve stop going to the mosque due to the rise of cases. Better be safe 

Apr 27 🙂😄 (Ramadan Day 15) 

Today wife decided to cook some sambal eggs and soy sauce beef. I bought some desserts for break fast. It’s always raining by the evening so I need to do washing early in the morning 

Apr 28 😞😭 (Ramadan Day 16) 

Today we decided to eat some seafood so I went to the grocer to get some supplies. I also decided to make some apple pie for the first time. It was a good attempt. My best friend decided to take a break from me. I can’t blame them. I just wish them all the best but I am sad anyway. Sigh... 

Apr 29 😊🎂 (Ramadan Day 17) 

Today is my 15 year anniversary. Gave her my gift which is a limited edition Harry Potter handbag. After that we went to go get laundry. The cleaner is at home so we got time to go out. Went to mom in laws house to get some stuff from her kitchen. At night we got a special dinner made by a famous malaysian chef (Well technically we ordered and I think the kitchen cook it) it was delicious... that was the end of the day. Nothing special 

No comments:

Post a Comment