First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 9, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 14)

Apr 2 😊🥰
Today is a normal relaxing day. Had McDonalds for lunch. Went for Friday prayers and came home to play some games. In the evening we went out to eat for the first time. The restaurant we went to was fully packed and they took their own sweet time to gave us our order. Wife didn't feel good for too long so she went back in the car while I ate with the girls. Overall it was an ok day 

Apr 3 😅😊
Today is another big cleaning day. Took the cleaners and then started cleaning the store. There were a lot of books and toys that needed to be separated and gave away. We got 15 trash bags and toys to be given to all the respected families. Bought some chicken rice for lunch and cook some burgers for dinner. I am so exhausted... Tomorrow is going to be another day off full on work. 

Apr 4 😊🥰
Today is Sunday and bought breakfast and the usual breakfast place. I had to wait a long time because they forgot to call out my name. It is so annoying. After breakfast I had to bring Patches and Callie to the vet just to get them groomed. Patches need to be sedated because he is very angry when you touch him wrongly. During the 2 hour wait I went to the mall to do some shopping. Had some sushi and tempura for lunch with some garlic bread for dessert. Came home around 3 and took a short nap. Woke up. Made dinner and iron clothes. After that I had to rush to the airport to pick up my mom. I was like 15 minutes late. Good thing she didn't mind. The girls were excited to see their grandma. The day is done and dusted

Apr 5 😞😓
Today like any other day after I send the girls to school. I start my workout. I got an app that give you personal training on how to exercise. It is good since my workout has become stale and I need to change it up. Lunch was bought by my mom. After lunch we went out to do some grocery shopping. She is so funny sometimes. I don't understand why me and my mom bicker a lot but it is the back and fourth that I enjoy so much I guess. Came back home took a 20 min nap and then when I woke up my mom in law was home with some tarts and roast chicken. My wife is still not good. Her heart rate is still too high which is worrying me and my mom. But she doesn't want to do anything about it so I don't know what else can I do. Had dinner without her since she is not hungry. Oh my best friend and me are saying goodbye or not I don't know. I think she is sad of the situation so and I can't do anything about it. 

Apr 6 🥰🥰
Today I had to rush to the hospital to pick up wife’s medicine. After that my friend called as said they were visiting their moms grave. I decided to walk to the graveyard and pay my respects as well. It would be one day I’ll be going without them around. After that we went to do some groceries. Had some ice cream and then I went home. Cooked some salmon and veggies for lunch and pick up the girls. Mom left to our hometown to see my aunts and uncles. Around 4 it rained so heavy and I couldn’t exercise. So I just did some weights at the room. H1 wanted to get some stuff at the stationary and she got some tea... today was the best day ever. 

Apr 7 😊🥰
Today in the morning after sending the girls to school I went back home and just finish some chores. After that I got ready to buy H1 a new iphone 11 128gb purple colour. She apparently has enough money with us also chipping in. So that is great. Went to the mall and they don't have the purple one so in the end I ordered it online. I bought lunch and then I find out that there is no water in the house. I forgot to pay the water bill for 6 months so they cut out water supply. So I had to pay that and wait for them to reopen my water supply. Picking up the girls and there was drama. Long story short H1 was called to the teachers office for being to good in a subject. When her teacher found out that the had another tutor the teacher lost her mind. That is so unprofessional in my opinion. H1 was wailing in the car. I feel so sorry for her. So I let her sleep it off and then brought her to grandma house. The maid for 26 years is going home for good so the girls want to spend the last day with her. Went home and slept. Overall it was a good day 

Apr 8 😓🥰
Today is going to be a long day. The kids are at grandmas so that means I could pick up the cleaners. I decided to cook some salted bean fish and some prawns from my mom when she came over so I did some groceries and bought lunch. H1 text me in a panicked saying that she missed math from yesterday. And wanted me to come and pick her up. My mom in law also called asking me to print the boarding pass for the maid. So I got back. Prep the stuff to cook. Left with wife to pick up the girls. Came home. Do the cooking. Packed for my best friend since I cooked a lot. (They and their dad enjoyed it by the way). Teach H1 some maths and then to top it all of I got some translation job that I need to settle by tonight. Finish everything by 11. Took a shower and rest. It’s was a tiring day but I was happy 

No comments:

Post a Comment