First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Today was tiring

My mom is coming over tomorrow we are scrambling to clean the house. So we take out the stuff in the store. For a small room the amount of crap in that is immense. I am quite surprise there are a lot of stuff in the store over the years. In the end it took us 15 plastic bags that is put outside in the curb. I am just tired and I am also sad that I have to make sure everything is running. Sometimes I wish someone would just help me and take my load off. But I hope one day, it can happen. I hope that my wife will be better one day... and life will be good  

No comments:

Post a Comment