First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, April 19, 2021

Twilight Zone The Movie

Really what a waste of good material 













What is it about?
It's a retelling of some of Twilight Zone episodes

The Good 
Well they did remake 20,000 above the sky 

The Bad
There are like 200+ of good twilight zone material and they took 3/4 which is not the great ones. I mean such a waste. I think they were trying to appeal to the kids since this movie looks like it is for kids 

The Ugly 
The effects while practical they are so unnecessary

After Credit: No

Verdict: Nope, watch the tv show. Much more enjoyable  

No comments:

Post a Comment