First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 23, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 16)

Apr 16 😅😊 (Ramadan Day 4)

Today is cooked some sweet and sour fish but I didn’t fry the fish so I just put it inside the pot. It taste nice but just me and H1 enjoyed it. Went to the Ramadan Bazaar. There were so many choices so I get one of each treats. H1 wanted to sell her paintings and she is in the mood to paint another one. Being an artist is hard I guess.

Apr 17 😡🥲(Ramadan Day 5)

What a waste of time. H2 got a medical check up that already booked. Came there which was a 50 min drive they say that the doctor was not in today. I was so pissed off. Went to another clinic and it was too full. So I decided to just cancel H2 checkup. It was optional anyway. Girls wanted McDonald’s. But I still need to cook something for tomorrow.

Apr 18 😢😭(Ramadan Day 6)

Well today is one of the worse days ever. I cooked some oat soups and fried some chicken for the girls to eat in the morning. Found out my bill was 300 bucks and it turns out I have an undisclosed leak in the house. Wife said she is not loved by me. My best friend said goodbye to me for real this time. I’m sad... I really am. Today is just not my day

Apr 19 😊🥰 (Ramadan Day 7)

Well today is just a low key Sunday. I wanted to cook some spaghetti for the girls. Carbonara for the girls and olio for the adults. I still can’t get olio consistency correctly. So just a lot of holy things and watching some tv. My best friend said hi again. This is so going to be a pattern 😅

Apr 20 😊🎂 (Ramadan Day 8)

Today is my mom in law birthday. So she invited us to go have a birthday dinner at a sushi restaurant. So that means I don’t need to cook. So after the girls are done with their school we packed their bags and they stay one night there. Tomorrow wife have a doctors appointment. Dinner was good. We didn’t take buffet but we ordered a lot of food. It was nice. We are just missing my sister in law who is stuck in another state. I got a new translation job

Apr 21 😊🥰 (Ramadan Day 9)

My new translation job is a lot. I don’t know how many words but I am doing it as I go. Brought wife to the hospital and the doctor says she is depressed and the cardiologist says that they need to put her on a 24 heart monitoring machine just to check if there is anything wrong with the heart. I made soup for the wife and bought some kfc for the girls. I got a new translation document after yesterday document had an error. So I started doing it tomorrw

Apr 22 😊🥰 (Ramadan Day 10)

Fetch the cleaner today. Went back to the hospital and the doctor says that she is having anxiety and panic attacks that cause the heart to beat fast. So they gave her some medication to reduce her heart rate. Going home we bought some briyani rice for break fast and then it rained super heavy. Going home was so slow. I got home and started to do the translation job which is a big document. I didn't sleep until 1 am only to wake up at 4 am to get ready to give the kids to eat. It was a tiring day and it is still is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment