First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Recipe Day 4

Sweet and sour fish 
















Ingredients 
Fish any kind (Need to be fried actually but I opt to just put it in the sauce) 

2 tomatoes diced 
3 small shallots
3 cloves garlic 
1 inch ginger 
1 capsicum 
2 tablespoon chilli sauce 
1 tablespoon oyster sauce 
300g water 

How to cook 
Fry shallots, garlic and ginger together. Add some chilli sauce and oyster sauce. Mix well. Add the tomatoes and capsicum and cook until soft. Add water and fish and cook under low heat for 15 minutes. Salt and sugar to taste 








No comments:

Post a Comment