First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 2, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 13)

Mar 26 😊🥰 Today I had to run around a lot of places. First I need to finish laundry because I knew the weather is not permitting. Good thing I already cook yesterday carbonara so lunch was served. After Friday prayers I need to go pick up Patches. Patches it seems to have nasty ear infection so he needs to be for medication for 10 days. Coming home around 5pm had dinner and then just played some more knack. Overall it was a great day


Mar 27 😊🥰
Today H1 got her friends coming over. So I cook my baked macaroni. I accidently burnt the cheese but it turned out alright. The girls love it. Played some Hot Pursuit and then got ready for the wedding. I was supposed to go with the whole family but in the end I ended going alone because they were all not interested. Got some food from my mom in law. Came home and took a nap. I did spend a great time talking with my best friend. Played some more games and had some Laksa Sarawak for dinner. Cleaned the kitchen for one hour and saw Star Trek Beyond and I also finish the last episode of Star Trek Enterprise. Like a great ending to a great series.

Mar 28 😊🥰
It’s a Sunday so that means that I am lazy to do anything. So for lunch heated leftovers... my wife left her laptop at the pantry of her office. So we had to frantically go there and it’s a good thing we found it or else it would be a different conversation. I took a nice long nap. and then I went to do some groceries. In the evening we all had burgers and I played some Knack. Oh and I watch Groundhog Day. It was awesome...

Mar 29 😞😢
It’s started raining from 3am until the afternoon. So I can’t do the washing. So the plan was to go to the laundromat after I wash the clothes. Cool some chicken tandoori and buttered rice. Had that for lunch. In the evening I decided to go for a walk as usual. I notice that my tire is flat. So I did 2km and 45 minutes of changing the tire. Everyone it is quite surprised that I can change a tire. I am like... I have change a tire before people... Wife is still out of it. She has been crying a lot. I am very frustrated.

Mar 30 😣😓
Today I made some Thai green curry. It was delicious. Paid like 2 bucks to fix the tire. Talk to my brother that was fun. Wife took a day off today. So she is not doing good. In the evening I went for a nice long walk this time. At night I have to pick up Callie and then me and H1 go to the bookstore and now I am home. A good day for me.. Always

Mar 31 😭😢
Today is a bad day. It started in the morning when my wife wanted an emergency session with her therapist. She cried her eyes out when I was outside. What made it worse she found out that her company insurance didn’t cover her sessions anymore. I went to send clothes to the laundromat. Groceries... and bought pizza for lunch. I cried in the car because I feel so helpless watching her being sad... I’m so thankful I have my best friend to talk to.

Apr 1😊🥰
Today is big cleaning day. Since my mom is coming this Sunday after 14 months. I am going to be surprised to see how we all have changed. I cooked some curry chicken and then the day is spend cleaning up. In the afternoon I got extra translation work. And in the evening I went to get some grapes from my mom in law. Played another chapter of Knack and hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment