First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, April 25, 2021

RaymanMini

 A very hard runner 

Game no: 401
Genre: Action 
Platform: iOS
Release Date: 2019









What is it about?
Guide Rayman from point A to point B where he will tackle a lot of obstacles 

What I liked?
Gameplay is simple but very hard to master. 
When you get a perfect run, the feeling is awesome 
The stages visuals are really a treat for the eyes 
The music is a mixed of beats and insect noises
Stages are short

What I didn't liked?
The game really don't teach you on how to navigate the stages. It is mostly you'll end up dying again and again 
To get 100 lums you really need to study the stage and jump at the right time 
The bonuses are great but too bad you need to be good at the game which I am not
Stages are short if you don't die/ If you die it can last up to 30 mins  

Status: Finish the game until world 5

Fun Factor: A great mobile game. Worth a play 

No comments:

Post a Comment