First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 16, 2021

Mini Motorways

My 400th game

Game no: 400
Genre: Strategy 
Platform: iOS
Release Date: 2019







What is about?
A city management simulator where you need to build roads to connect the coloured houses to the same colour building 

What I liked?
The game is simple to play but difficult to master. It is fun to see your road get built 
The strategy that is involve in making the city, traffic lights, tunnels, motorways 
It finished once your building is overflowing which is great. A game can last anywhere between 5 minutes to 30 minutes

What I didn't liked?
The game puts a wrench by providing two different colours on opposite sides of the land which cause a lot of problems.
Just when you get a groove you hit a roadblock. Literally, you will cause a congestion with too many cars on the road

Status: Finish the game with all the cities played 

Fun Factor: A great mobile game. Worth to be played  

No comments:

Post a Comment