First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Recipe Day 1

Okay this Ramadan I am trying to cook 30 different dishes in 30 days (there will be some days I don’t cook but I’ll try my best)

Chicken Curry in a pot










Ingredients
2 onions finely cut
2 cloves of garlic finely cut
2 tablespoon of curry powder
Chicken 
Potatoes
How to cook

Oil in a pot. Add the chopped ingredients. Sauté until soft. Add curry powder and some water and make it into a paste. Once you can smell the aroma of the curry powder. Add the chicken. Cook for 15 mins. After that add potatoes with coconut milk and cook for another 10 mins. Done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment