First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, April 29, 2021

It’s better to try

So today is my 15 year anniversary. As I look back at it with all our ups and downs that we have during our marriage I never regretted it one bit. Sure she wasn’t the girl I knew 15 years ago. We are not as tight as before... but she is still the mom to my kids. And the love is still there... so yeah for anyone who reads this is better to try with love and lose it and to not try at all. Because sometimes I feel that I am going to lose it but my girls always brings me back. I do wish things were different and sometimes wish for a fairytale adventure. But life is not that black and white and you can’t always have things that you imagine to be better in your head. But I do know that good things come for those who wait... so hopefully one day all my dreams will come true... because I am nothing but a patient man. So I won’t give up on my dreams and neither should you 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment