First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered

One of the best racing games I've played in a long tim e

Game no: 399
Genre: Racing
Platform: PC 
Release Date: 2020
















What is it about?
This is a classic gameplay of police and racers 

What I liked?
Lots of modes either as the Racers or Police. My favorite mode is the Hot Pursuit mode of both car types 
Weapons during the Hot Pursuit mode. In my opinion the racers have better weapons but the cops have the roadblocks.
The amount of classes and with each class there are different type of cars and customize colors. My top 3 favorite cars, K
oenigsegg ccxr, Lamborghini Reventon and Lamborghini Sesto Elemnto. The game is from 2010 so the cars only goes up to 2012. This is an old game 
The map. Seacrest city has a lot to offer with different weather conditions. You have shortcuts to take but some shortcuts are much more dangerous to use.
Leveling up. Every race will earn you bounty and with each level you will earn a reward. Getting rewards makes progression is fun.

What I didn't like?
Interceptor missions on the police mode. Some are easy and some are downright hard as nails 
Traffic. I know it is a street race will real world condition. But getting a crash due to oncoming traffic is so frustrating. 
Loading. It is amazing how they got this running at 30fps on the switch. But the loading times takes forever

Status: Played 21 hours of it. Finish all the racers until the end credits. 

Fun Factor: One of my top 10 games of the year. This is an amazing racing game which is so pace paced. A must play 

No comments:

Post a Comment