First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 16, 2021

Weekly Review (Week 15)

Apr 9 😅😊
Today mom cooked fried rice and in the afternoon she made her famous coconut curry. In the evening I had to send my mom to the hotel. She has a meeting there. There were so many cars on the road due to heavy rain. I was 3 hours at the road. I came back and didn’t had dinner. I really have no appetite to eat.  Oh and the girls school just got a covid case so for next week there will. Oh yeah. H1 got her iPhone 11 128gb purple in colour today. We set it up like she was in trouble but in fact she wasn’t. She cried which was so lovely. 

Apr 10 😊🥰
Today is a lazy Saturday. Take the car to be serviced. Bought some McDonald’s for lunch and then took a nap. In the evening took a walk with the girls. I didn’t eat anything again in the evening because I wasn’t that hungry. Really should I be worried 

Apr 11 😊🥰
Another lazy day. Relaxed and played some games. Bought some chicken rice for lunch that is carried forward to dinner. Played uno with the girls and I lost. Wife is not feeling good. Her heart rate is going up. Mom has just left and is back to her state. Not sure if I am going to meet her later. Talked to my best friend today. We are going to take a month break to respect the month of Ramadan which is coming on the 13th. I’m going to miss them 

Apr 12 😢🤗
First day of home school for the girls. I made spaghetti for them. I ate out with the wife. We went to have some Chinese food. It wasn’t that bad. Said goodbye to my best friend. Taking a break to respect the fasting month which is starting tonight. I want to try my best to be close to god and see if I can as much in. I got this and I will be fine. I got this... did my first Terawih prayers in the mosque. So far so good... 

Apr 13 😊😅(Ramadan Day 1)
Today woke up at 4am. Did my prayers. Cook some fried rice and woke up the girls at 5am. After that went back to sleep until 8. Did laundry, iron clothes and more prayers. Cooked some chicken curry for break fast and then went to do some groceries. Best friend texted so that was nice. I manage to get some exercise in. Finally end the day with another day of prayers. Great day 

Apr 14 😊🥰 (Ramadan day 2) 
Today I made some beef rice. Did the normal stuff during Ramadan. Did some translating job but my boss doesn’t seem happy 😅. My best friend called me so we talked for a while so that is fun. So overall it’s a good day 

Apr 15 😊🥰 (Ramadan Day 3)
Today the cleaners came so no cooking. So did the usual stuff. Send wife to work and then went home. Talked to my best friend. They were not having a good day. I bought some sushi and noodles for break fast. Had to go to two different places because the shops were closed. Today is a good day in my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment