First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Things that happen in January

A new year a new me? Probably not. Life still goes on as usual. For the new years the whole family decided to go to do some shopping and we ended with some Haagan Dasz. I think the brownie that my daughter had did a number on her. She had a very bad tummy ache where stuff comes out from the front and the back 😰. Bought me a new 10 terabyte hard disk for the new year. There will more things to download in the upcoming months. Finally after years living in the house we decided to install an emergency door.. so that's something. Something funny happen that day at the doctors. My eldest wore two different shoes the whole day and she didn't realize it 😂😂 and when he realised it, it was too late. I got a new toy (well my wife thinks it's a good idea) a multicooker that can cook almost anything. So I've been experiment with all types of recipes and recording. I love it beacause everything is done with one pot and I don't need to wait while my food is cooking. Patches my cat is so lovelable... he likes to sleep on my bed while watching tv and that's freaking cute.

I had ramen at my favorite ramen shop. I really love anything soupy or as my daughter call it... flavored water 😂 . Ended it with some ice cream 😋. This year also I said goodbye to my extensive Nintendo Gamecube collection. Why?? Oh interesting story... I usually like to surf the facebook marketplace for deals. One day when I was surfing I saw a deal on a black modded Wii. I was interested with the item so me and the seller started talking. It turns out the seller is a massive video game collector. So I showed him my collection and he started drooling. So after working things out, I got the modded Wii and some cash for the whole of my collection. I didn't have any attachment to the games anyway since I like all my games to be digital. Plus I got to make a new friends. So that kids, goes to show you that you are never to old to make new friends. We finally send our cats to be neutered and spayed. So the 14th January my kids were on the school holiday so we decided to take an impromptu vacation without any planning. The good thing of the girls holiday is that it doesn't coincide with the rest of the schools holidays. So that means they won't be any more kids during the holiday. We decided to take a resort at the beach. Our resort was in the middle of the sea. The kids was super excited swimming in the pool and eating at the restaurant. I'm just happy relaxing with my switch in the hand. We spend a night at the hotel and the next day we were supposed to go to the mountains but instead we decided to go to Legoland. Legoland was an 3 hour trip so we decided to get a hotel beside Legoland since the hotel is quite pricey. The tickets was $150 for the 4 of us so it was very expensive. Legoland was excatly how I imagine... A land full of legos. We started from the hotel where they have a pit of Lego for the girls to play with. Legoland is consist of 3 parks. The theme park, water park and the new attraction the aquarium. We bought tickets to the theme park and the aquarium. In the theme park we rode all the slow rides. 
Among the rides that we rode was: 
1) the boats : Where you have to steer a boat in a zigzag course. The boat doesn't handle like a dream
2) Driving school: It's for the girl. It's a track where you have 5 minutes to drive around it
3) Adventure temple: Inside a train with laser guns and we try to shoot the targets (I like how interactive the rides are... plus this ride is air conditioned 😆)
4) Slingshot: A kid rides when it goes up and down... My youngest didn't like that.
5) Ninjago adventure: This is the most popular ride in the whole of legoland because the line was long... the best part is it was totally empty so we go to ride it in. It basically a 4D ride where the cart goes 360 and it an interactive screen where we shoot the ninjas. Its around 4 minutes but it was so tiring. You need to use your hands in a motion...My youngest won the game
6) Speed track : It basically a place where you design your own Lego car and see if it can survive a 70 degree loop (spoiler warning... mine didn't)
7) 6D cinema: It's basically a cinema where it has water, smoke and vibration. Very cool and very wet
8) A horse ride: Its for little girls where a lego horse goes around the track
9) Waterbomb challenge: Where you ride a boat and everyone that is not riding have to shoot you with a water cannon or a water bomb
10) Plane merry go round : err.... that self explanatory
and Finally Miniland. It's basically the world attraction of all famous sites around the world that is made from Lego. It's not a ride but it's awesome to see miniature Lego models. The only problem is, its getting to hot so we couldn't enjoy it too much. After that we went to the aquarium or as they called sealife. It's awesome to see a lot of different types of sea creatures. The only highlight is that there is an area where you can design your own sea creature and it will be projected in front of the screen. I design a starfish wearing pants. After that we pack our bags and went home. It was a great 3 day vacation for the kids before shit hit the fan

The shit im talking about is the Coronavirus. It spreads so fast that everyone is in a state of panic. My mom got a bad tooth so that sucky. My wife's friend got stage 4 lymphoma cancer and her cousin got thyroid cancer. My mom got frozen shoulder and they after the doctor help to unfreeze it.. she got a blood pressure attack... It was so bad that she needed to be warded to the critical care unit. I didn't want to visit since she said it's okay but my wife insisted to visit. But she was right, my mom was so happy that we visited. We visit her in the hospital and we use her car to go exploring the state (my mom live 300 miles away). She checked herself out the next day and we for the first time had dinner as a family. It was a 48 hour trip so we got home on Sunday. Came home and then my car broke down while I was sending the kids to school. Don't know whats the problem and I had to tow the car... First time riding a tow truck and that is interesting. So really it has been a shitty week. Oh well I am still standing...

No comments:

Post a Comment