First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Jurassic Park

A movie tie in game that has a lot of dinosaurs

Game no: 357
Genre: Action
Platform: Genesis
Release Date: 1993

Image result for jurassic park genesis game sega

Image result for jurassic park genesis game sega

What is it about?
Following the events from the first movie. Plus a couple of scene there is not in the movie.

What I liked?
Multiple weapons that provides different type of damage
Multiple dinosaurs ranging from the small to T-Rex
T-Rex is awesome when he pops out
The motorboat section is quite fun
Can choose either ti play as the human or a raptor

What I didn't liked? 
The game is quite hard. Landing at the wrong place will make you lose your health
No checkpoint system which causes you to restart back from the beginning if you died
Some weapons doesn't have any effect

Status: Finish the game with 10 minutes of youtube

Fun Factor: It's not a bad game. Worth a playthrough

No comments:

Post a Comment