First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, February 15, 2020

21 Bridges

It starts slow but ramps up at the end

Image result for 21 bridges

What is it about?
Two criminal shot cops and its up to a cop to hunt them down by closing all bridges leading out of Manhattan (thus why is it call 21 bridges) 

The Good 
Story is simple if you look at it but it was a conspiracy at the end
Action is fairly straightforward. Lots of shooting 

The Bad
You don't know what is going on for the first 45 minute. The start up is so slow.

The Ugly
It's Black Panther is the only good cop in the whole city??? Preplexing

After credits: No

Verdict: Is entertaining.. that it I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment