First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, February 15, 2020

WRC8

One of the best rally games I've played on the switch

Game no: 352
Genre: Racing
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2019

Image result for wrc8 start screen

Image result for wrc8

What is it about?
Well as the game title says. Its another season of the best rally game out there

What I liked?
This game can be adjusted to fit your style of racing. If you like the realistic type.. You can crank up the difficulty to realistic. Unlike me, I love playing it for fun. So I set it to the most easiest version there is
The tracks are varied with different weather. night and day and also the terrain
Cars are varied to different types of classes. From slow to hyper fast
Tracks are short as 2km and as long as 21km... Every race is amazing
The career mode has a lot of modes to keep the race varied. My favorite is the history race where you race using old cars

What I didn't liked?
I have no idea to advance the career mode. It keeps on looping on the same career mode over and over again.

Status: Finish the career mode 6 times. Played all of the tracks. Had a good 20 hours of fun with it

Fun Factor: I love racing games so this is one of the greats

No comments:

Post a Comment