First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

The Firemen

This is probably one of those rare games to play

Genre: Action 
Platform: SNES
Release Date: 1994

Image result for the Firemen start screen

Image result for the Firemen gameplay

What is it about?
Like the title says you need to stop a fire from spreading in a big building

What did I liked?
Unlimited water gun makes traversing the environment fun.
Branching paths
Boss battles

What I didn't liked?
The boss battles are hard as nails
Fire spreads fast and in a pattern. So its 360 degrees of fire fighting
The game is hard playing alone

Status: Finish till level 3.

Fun Factor: It's a fun game but I think its better if you played it with a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment