First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, February 24, 2020

Katana Zero

Great gameplay storyline no so much

Game no: 355
Genre: Action
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2019

Image result for katana zero start screen

Image result for katana zero

What is it about?
You play as a assassin/samurai who is trying to unlock his past

What I liked?
Gameplay is fast paced. You need to navigate the room while avoiding all the bullets and lasers
Everytime you die you restart which means you have to figure out the best route to stop them
Slow motion is cool and yet sparse so you need to figure out when is the best time to use it

What I didn't liked?
The dialogue options. You need to wait for the responses given. The storyline is understandable but the slow moments means that you'll end up waiting for the next dialogue tree
I didn't like the story that much. I mean by the end I wanted it to be all over
Ending kinda sucks
Dying lots of time can get very frustrating

Status: Beat the game until the end credits. There are some mid credit scene but I've already lost interest in the game

Fun Factor: The gameplay is fun... story not so much

No comments:

Post a Comment