First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Granada

A fun game if you can survive the horde of enemies

Genre: Action 
Platform: Genesis
Release Date: 1990

Image result for granada genesis

Image result for granada genesis

What is it about?
You play as a tank and you are stop an alien invasion.. I think?

What I liked?
They are very generous with the health bar. But the hordes of enemies are a lot
Two type of cannons. A rail cannon and a heavy cannon

What I didn't liked?
Nothing much. Its an ok game but it's quite hard

Status: played until I hit the game over screen

Fun Factor: I think you can get good at it. But it get bored over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment