First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, January 31, 2020

Luigi's Mansion 3

One of the best Switch games for 2019

Game no: 349
Genre: Action
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2019

Image result for luigi mansion 3 start screen

Image result for luigi mansion 3 gameplay

Gameplay
Sucking
Blowing
Puzzle sloving
Ghost busting
Collecting Money... lots of money
Environmental distraction

What is it about?
Luigi and friends got an invitation for a holiday in a swanky hotel. So it seems...

What did I liked?
Each floor has a different theme and its very interesting to discover what awaits next
Sucking the ghost is so satisfying
Sucking the environment for cash. It feels so satisfying
The sand effects are awesome
No two bosses are alike. Each bosses has different ways to destroy them
My favorite floor is the movie studio.
Seeing Mario at the end is satisfying
Gooiji

What I didn't liked?
Luigi is so slow and the controls are a bit clunky ( but I think that is how it was design)
Some stages requires padding which you don't actually need. I think this game overstayed its welcome. Some floors they make it longer by introducing elements that is not necessary
Having money but only spending for extra hearts.

Status: Finish the game until the end credits

Fun Factor: One of the best games for the switch for a while. Worth to be played

No comments:

Post a Comment