First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, February 24, 2020

Ape Out

Is short but very entertaining

Game no: 356
Genre: Action
Platform: PC
Release Date: 2019

Image result for ape out

Image result for ape out

What is it about?
You play as an ape who wants to get out. Thus the title

What I liked?
The gameplay is very fun. Going from one end to the next is so challenging
Killing bad guys with your ape
The stages vary real life. Like going out from a ship and going down from a 30 story building
Music is very upbeat. I don't do much music here
Short

What I didn't liked?
Nothing much. It challenge me on all the right parts

Status: Finish all 4 stages with end credits

Fun Factor: Very entertaining. And short

No comments:

Post a Comment