First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Sonic the Hedgehog

Better than expected

Image result for sonic the hedgehog

What is it about?
A modern tale about an alien hedgehog living in the real world 

The Good 
Sonic looks so true to the game design. Better than the original trailer
The story is simple but very entertaining 
Lots and lots of comedy. Jim carrey really makes a good bad guy
Sonic got to fast... and he does 
Love the interaction within sonic and tom 

The Bad
The wife character didn't do it for me 
The real world story doesn't quite do it for me. 

The Ugly
Nothing much. This movie is very entertaining 

After credits: Yes. Set up for a sequel if they make money 

Verdict: An entertaining movie for all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment