First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Gradius 3

This game is freaking hard

Game no: 353
Genre: Shooter
Platform: SNES
Release Date: 1991

Image result for gradius 3 snes

Image result for gradius 3 snes

What is it about?
You are space fighter who needs to fight a horde of aliens

What I liked?
Each ship has tier own unique abilities with different power up
Power-ups can make up very over powered but there will be a lot of bullets to avoid

What I didn't liked?
The game slowdowns in parts where there a lot of enemies on the screen
Once you die is practically game over because you will lose all your power ups

Status: Played and watch the last 10 minutes on youtube

Fun Factor: It's an okay SNES game. Nothing special

No comments:

Post a Comment