First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, February 7, 2020

Final Fight 3

Finally after a winning streak there it comes to an end

Genre: Action (Beat-em up)
Platform: SNES
Release Date: 1995

 Image result for final fight 3 start screen

Image result for final fight 3 gameplay

What is it about?
A group of heroes try to stop a gang from terrorizing a city

What I liked?
Variety in characters
Different combat styles
Special moves

What I didn't liked?
Well a beat em up is fun until it gets insanely difficult. The problem with this is game is the animations are too rigid. So you think you hit the bad guy but you didn't. So it's very frustrating.
Bonus stage.That just plain dumb

Status: Finish until stage 6

Fun Factor: It a fun game but not alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment