First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Resident Evil 2

What an awesome experience

Game no: 350
Genre: Action
Platform: PC
Release Date: 2019

Image result for resident evil 2 start screen

Image result for resident evil 2 gameplay

Gameplay
Crafting
Puzzle Sloving
Shooting
Exploring

What is it about?
The remake of the 1998 PS1 classic re-imagine with future game mechanics 

What I liked?
Gameplay is fast paced. You got in the dorrs without any load times 
Best use of DLC ever (Side note: I played this game with all weapons and ammo unlocked. I primary use the rocket launcher and minigun) 
The map is awesome. Every thingis the map can be used 
The tyrant is amazing. It gives you a certain sense of dread. Even with my infinite ammo I still get a fright 
Both Sherry and Ada gameplay provides a certain variety to the gameplay 
The Map shows what items you missed 

What I didn't liked?
There are some items where you have no use for but I think its probably due that I didn't explore enough 
Backtracking sucks or getting lose not knowing what to do 

Status: Beat the game and with Leon A and Claire B storyline. Unlock full ending 

Fun Factor: Best game so far I've played. Could be a contender for game of the year

No comments:

Post a Comment