First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Day 267: A helping hand goes a long way

Monday... The roads are clear.. Everyone is heading home for the holidays. Except me. I am still working. My long vacation will be in September but we will get into that later. Yesterday arrived at the office with nothing to do. I was waiting for an email from someone so I was helping other people to do work

Help 1:
My friend ZN is finished up her proposal that is due yesterday at 6pm. But due to some formatting error, I tried my best to help her. Thank Microsoft for paint and snipping tools. It tiik an hour to fix the problem but the problem was fixed nonetheless.

Help 2:
My friend NH from finance needed to find some back dated documents from 2015 and photocopy them (probably for auditing purposes). There were like 20 documents, so I decided to lend a hand in finding those documents. The files were triple the size of phone books ( does anyone remember phone books )  and was heavier than a newborn baby. That one took an hour also of my time but we managed to get it all done. I could imagine if he needs to do it alone.. it will take forever.

Help 3:
The last hours of crunch time for the proposal and the client manager who was working on the proposal SD needs me to burn a disc. I burn the first disc... he said he forgot to give me one document... In goes the disc to the shredder.... The funny thing is he does not understand the concept of CD-R.. (It's not like a USB). I burn the second disc... He forgets another item... In goes the disc to the shredder... Well third time is the charm and I am outta of the office by 350pm

Fun facts:
I shook hands with the group CEO. He asked me where I am going for raya... We talked for a little while on the lift... It's cool when you CEO calls you bro...


No comments:

Post a Comment