First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Day 277: A reprieve

Yay... My tender submission was postponed another week. Meaning I can celebrate my daughters birthday this week and all the other stuff... Yesterday i work only for half a day. It was raining so heavily that we were stuck at the food court until 4pm. Had to brave the rain and got the whole suit wet. In other note... Was helping one of the client managers submit the proposal for tender. He was a bit stressed since its 1130 and he is still mad rushing it out there... He did snapped at me for going to burn two DVDs but I tak the high road and choose to ignore it. No point of dwindling in the past 

No comments:

Post a Comment