First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, July 15, 2016

Day 271: Work has started

Even though the tender is not due for another 12 days. Works needs to start soon. So I am the long arm extension of my other colleague. NK. I just do the menial jobs and compiling since she needs to be in charge of writing the damn proposal. My friend is selling his whole entire Lego collection. I think I wan to follow suit since I think with TV, Games, Comics, I really don't have time for another hobby.  At night I got a text from my HR manager asking me weather I'll be coming to the office. In my mind is probably because of my leaving the office before everyone else... A lot of scenarios went in my mind...

[UPDATE] 9:18AM Friday... Texted my HR manager. Turns out she needs my help with something.... I was worried for no reason. Or Should I be not worried...

No comments:

Post a Comment