First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, July 22, 2016

Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception Remastered

The critics are right...



Game no: 169
Genre: Action 
Platform: PS4
First played: 2012

What's is it about:
Nathan Drake's last adventure on the PS3. He will risk it all.

Gameplay consist of:
- Climbing 
- Shooting 
- Puzzle solving 

What I liked: 
- Uncharted gameplay 
- This was a better port that the first one.
- A lot of core mechanics were improved.
- Plane sequence 
- Boat sequence

What I didn't Liked:
- They say UC3 did not live up to the expectation of UC2. I tend to agree in that point. The game has wired pacing. The shooting segments are a lot and erratic. It make you frustrated after fighting the same horde of enemies after the 20th time.
- The trippy sequence is great the first time but it gets played out after a while
- The game starts of very slow.
- Easy is like hard difficulty. I wonder how crushing will be like. 

Status: Beat the game until the end credits 

Score: Worth to be played at least once. Or revisited after 5 years. Just YouTube the gameplay

No comments:

Post a Comment