First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Titan Attacks!

Asteroids for the 21st century




Game no: 168
Genre: Shooter
Platform: PS Vita

What's is it about:
Titan's have invaded the earth. It's up to one tank to stop them.. Really just one tank???

Gameplay consist of:
- Shooting
- Weapon upgrades
- Boss Battles 

What I liked: 
- Shooting mechanic
- Upgrading is fun
- Shield needs to be refilled so you can survive the whole game 
- When you die it will save all you upgrades 

What I didn't Liked:
- After the 100 wave you can continue but when you die you have to start at wave 80.

Status: Beat the game until the final Titan 

Score: A rare gem. Worth to be played multiple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment