First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Day 274: There is a lot of things to do

Well today we had the internal meeting about the stuff we need to fill out. It turns out I am in charge of compiling the documents. That is not an easy feat. I am quite scared about what is going to happen. But I am rolling with the punches. The meeting room is damn cold...

In the evening we had a meeting with our silver partner. We are selling their products and they come to check up on us. Is hard to explain without telling the real story... Basically in a nutshell... You know when you do something wrong and your parents say to you "I am not angry, just disappointed"/ Is like that... It was damn funny to see the boss face becomes all tongue tied... Well lesson learn... I really don't know how we are going to sell their stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment