First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, July 11, 2016

The Legend of Tarzan


Growing up watching the animated Tarzan movie I was expecting the same thing. Suffice to say this movie did not disappoint. It has everything you need, action, suspense and comedy. All the characters work great. Margot Robbie is beautiful. The only thing I think it was a let down is Tarzan doesn't speak to the animals like the Jungle Book. It's more grunting and shouting. So we don't really know what the animals are thinking about. The epic final battle was not so epic but the movie did what it supposed to which is entertained 

🌟🌟🌟🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment