First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered

An epic game with a great story.



Game no: 167
Genre: Action 
Platform: PS4
First played: 2011

What's is it about:
Nathan Drake goes on an adventure to risk it all...

Gameplay consist of:
- Climbing 
- Shooting 
- Puzzle solving 

What I liked: 
- The story
- Uncharted gameplay 
- This was a better port that the first one.
- A lot of core mechanics were improved.
- Train sequence

What I didn't Liked:
- Easy is like hard difficulty. I wonder how crushing will be like. 

Status: Beat the game until the end credits 

Score: A rare gem. Worth to be played multiple times. Next 5 years 

No comments:

Post a Comment