First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Day 279: I feel pity for him

The only thing to report yesterday is that one of our client manager SM was so pissed of yesterday. The deal was he submitted a tender on Monday (last minute per say). This was the guy who snapped at me for burning the CD a bit slow (he did apologize after that so I was cool). It turns out that his tender has some holes that were not fill. Which cause our company to be disqualified. The sad part was that the client piratically handed him this project on a silver platter. All was left that he do the proposal without a hitch... After that, SM went out spurting f bombs here and there... Me and RN were busy finalizing the tender documents. I did help RN to give her an idea on how to celebrate her husband birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment